Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Party at Mom's




This past Saturday was another shower for this little baby who is coming oh so soon!! Tammy hosted it at my mom's house and did a fabulous job!! We had so much food and it was all really good, lots of prizes for the fun party games we played too! Alot of the Fredricks were there and it's always exciting then! :) But probably the best part of the day happened even before everyone got to the house! My precious sisters came home and surprised me!! I had no idea until I walked into their room and saw them sitting on their bed! And then the tears started to flow!!! Mom did a very good job at keeping this secret, I have to hand it to her!! It was a wonderful day, and once again, I was overwhelmed at all the gifts! Thank you to all who were involved!

No comments: