Thursday, March 13, 2008

so busy!!



Hello all!! Sorry it's taken us awhile to post! we have been busy busy busy!! That's us at the winter retreat a few weeks ago - Mark the ping pong champ, and me attempting to keep warm - no coats will button around my belly so i had to get creative!! we also took a trip to see Troy, Erin and Jenny over at MBBC, and most recently...we finished our birthing classes this past weekend! so now we are ready for the baby to come!! the doctors wanted to do a second ultrasound on me two weeks ago to make sure Baby was growing well, and everything was good so praise the Lord for that! We are at 34 weeks and counting! so exciting! I also finished watching my babies last week...and i miss them already! :( but i am getting things ready for our baby, so that is distracting me! Not sure how long i will keep teaching PE....so far it's still going just fine, so we'll see! anyways, that's all for today!! see ya

No comments: