Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Sport

My church has started to play basketball on Monday nights and I have come to realize something; I am just as good today as I was when I played in high school. Now you may think that that is weired considering most people usually get better or they get worse. The only difference is that I get winded so much faster now than I did then. But whenever I get the chance I love to play the sport. I like to chat about it as well so if you have any insight on anything college or NBA bring it on I won't back down. Now I might know what I am talking about but I will put up a fight if I have to!

2 comments:

Katie Poorman said...

hey bro!!! that is so cool that you got a blog!!can't wait to see more posts!!! love ya!!

Jenny George said...

hello! i think this blog indeed is a most terrific thing. this comment is strictly anonymous, however.